Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bracknel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Unable access any antivirus website from any bowser
    When I try to log on to AVG or Gfi or anysite for an antivirus program the bowser shows unable locate browser. All other sites work fine
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Apr 25, 2012, 06:42 AM
    You probably already have a virus. That's one of the signals that tip off users. Many viruses will block access to programs or websites that would allow you to remove them or block them. If you have antivirus software, run a full scan. If you can't get the program to run, then you're going to need professional help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to open any website. [ 3 Answers ]

I am receiving correct Ip address on my PC and able to ping all the URLs but when I try to open any URL it directs me to a wrong format. For example the browser redirects google.com to http:///google.com (3 Slashes)... Could any body help me in this regard?

Unable to access the task manager and antivirus websites [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't I open the task manager and the antivirus websites esp the norton and symantec

Spyware preventer, windows antivirus 2008, advanced antivirus,ultimate antivirus [ 3 Answers ]

Spyware preventer, windows anti virus 2008, advanced anti virus,ultimate antivirus I have all three of these things on my computer and there ruining it, I had a couple others that were just as bad in the scene of "pop ups" but much easier to get rid of >control panel add remove programs and...

Unable to install antivirus as virus present in PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hi friends I have many viruses(trojan and worms and many others) in my PC and I'm unable to install any of the antivirus in PC and I don't want to format my hard drive.so what should I do to install antvirus and remove all the viruses.

Unable to uninstall norton antivirus from add and remove [ 2 Answers ]

Dell XP pro virus infected PC, While installing Norton System Works PC went Blank and asked for a restart but installation didn't take place. Asking for a Fresh installation after uninstalling previous. Unable to uninstall after repeated Try i.e restart etc.

View more questions Search