Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Right 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 08:49 PM
    Magic Purple Creature Takes Boy To Magic Land
    This movie I believe played on Nickelodeon or Disney in the 90's.
    I remember a little boy always being bored. After Dinner he goes to his room with this puzzle box and opens it and a little Purple Creature comes out and tells the boy that he is going to take him to a Magic World...
    The Boy Said He Had Never Seen Magic Before...
    The Purple Creature Says... "Youuuuuu'lll Seeeeee"

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

Tv animated movie 70`s boy box magic [ 5 Answers ]

Well. Iīm 40 y.o. As I was 8 or 10 I saw a TV movie. I donīt remember the name, naturally... It was about a boy who was speaking by telephone with a friend. He hears a noise from the balcony, and he founds a great box, like a present. He opens it And it gets like magic. The boy goes through...

Magic leaving the land - 80/90's animated children's fantasy movie [ 10 Answers ]

I seem to recall an important plot element being magic leaving the land; this being the reason a mentor character needs the hero's help. The override theme I recall is of things changing. Perhaps with the character using what power is left to get rid of the bad guys. (but I'm really stretching...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.