Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Obscurer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 06:10 PM
    Hair color/skin tone?
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4015/pic2fw.jpg

What is my exact hair color and skin tone, undertones and everything you can think of, for future reference? (Helps to know your colors well when picking makeup, no?)Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Changing hair color from red tone to ash tone [ 1 Answers ]

I used Feria Hair color Crushed Garnet to color my hair over the winter. It was a really nice shade, had lots of compliments. I want to change for the summer to Natural Hair Colour 51/2C ash brown. Will the red pigment cause any problems changing to an ash tone? My natural hair color is...

I have uneven skin tone with oily skin and dark patch [ 6 Answers ]

My skin tone is uneven. I have dark spots on my forehead, center of nose and around my chin which makes me look very dull. I even hasitate to take my snaps because they looks so bad. Also my skin is oily as pimples occur on my face frequently. Here is my one pic. Can anyone help me with accurate...

Two Tone Hair Color Removal [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair since I was 12 (I'm 26 now), I've always done a dark reddish brown (my hair is naturally a dark brown). I got lazy and didn't dye my hair for a while, so I had about 4 inches of roots, and probably around six inches of dyed hair, the color difference wasn't so...

Color changes in skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in skin color between the palms of hands and lips;what is the difference in the skin color between the genitals and the soles of the feet;what is the difference in the skin color and thickness in the palms of the hand of a person who does heavy manual labor and one who does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.