Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evsmaria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 05:49 PM
    Which grad year to recognize?
    My daughter was able to graduate early from her UC in December, 2011. Her commencement will be June, 2012. We are having the party in June but I want to recognize and celebrate her as a December, 2011 Grad. Is it okay to put this information on annoucement/party invitation and use 2011 decorations?
    Would read:

Class of 2011
    (School & Degree information)
    Commencement Ceremony
    June 2012

Check out some similar questions!

UK Grad School [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Do you have any idea on UK grad school? I have heard great things about UK Grad School Programs. I want to study Finance, and good university/college you guys know about in UK? I heard it's only 1 year program in UK, right? Thank you in advance

Grad school or time off? [ 4 Answers ]

I graduated from college in December 06 and I am currently living at home and working in my home town at the local hospital. I have been here since I was four and never even left for college. I want to pursue my master's in Speech Language Pathology, I have applied to three schools and been...

Don't want to attend grad night [ 5 Answers ]

I recently got a high school graduation invitation for my niece. I don't want to attend for several reasons. I don't like to fly and they live a couple states away, I don't like my sister's in-laws, and my sister and I have a strained relationship. She attended my daughter's graduation last year...

Grad. Announcement Etiquette [ 2 Answers ]

Is is proper to send a graduation announcement to a member of the same graduating class at a different school? Any advice would be helpful as I need to send my announcements in the next 2-3 weeks.

Grad school after OPT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I am an undergraduate student with Indian citizenship in my senior year. I will be receiving a BA in computer science in May of this year. I have a few questions. After graduating in May of 2007, I will start my 12 month OPT...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.