Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unsure18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 04:57 PM
    I think Im Preganant
    Im 18 and I think I'm pregnant! I haven't missed my period yet but for then a week now I've been having cramps and kind of tired. I've Been feeling like vomitting on and off through out the days but then I got really sick. I started getting a soar throat and my whole body hurts.I can't seem to get a hold of a pregnancy test. I am not even sure its worth it. What if its just from me being sick... can someone please give me advice!? :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Sounds more like the flu, but but don't know why you can't get a test, they are in every drug store, every grocrey store and even some quick stop gas stations. You can go to your county health clinic or your local doctor.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2007, 05:03 PM
    It sounds like the flu - the sore throat, the achy body, etc. You have been sick a week already? You should go and see your doctor, just to confirm or not confirm your illness. Ask for a pregnancy test. You are 18 and of legal age, no need for your parents to be involved, if that is what you would be worried about.

It is always best to know and then deal with the reality.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 22, 2007, 05:12 PM
    I agree with what everyone else has been saying. It sounds just like the "crud" that is going around here where I am lately. Get yourself into the doctor and get checked out. You may need antibiotics. And, while you are there, have your doctor give you a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be preganant? [ 12 Answers ]

Well first of all me and my fiancée had sex around the time of ovulation.. but the day I was suppose to start my period I started to bleed with no cramps.. not that long after the bleeding lightend up.. now I have been spotting pink blood for like 3 days... I also feel like my cervix and uterus is...

View more questions Search