Ask
    tonrina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 10:57 AM
    How to check visa status of portugal applied in goa
    How to check visa status applied in goa
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2012, 11:44 AM
    You mean the so called "Ghana Girlfriend" scam? How much did they take you for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it better to get Portuguese passport in Portugal or Goa? [ 15 Answers ]

What are the advantages of collecting Portuguese passport in Lisbon? Can I travel to Lisbon on my BI or I have to apply for a visa. Can I do the OCI formalities in Lisbon? What are the disadvantages of collecting Portuguese passport in Goa and doing the OCI formalities in Goa?

Consulado portugal goa? [ 0 Answers ]

How to find process number from lisboa

If born in Goa, does it assist in migrating to Portugal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My mother was born in Goa, India in 1953 in a hindu family. She is currently holding a Kenyan Passport and residing in Dubai. She is a widow since 1997 and has two sons me, 27 years old and my younger brother 24. We have been told by many people that migrating to Portugal would be a lot...

Www portugal consulate goa.in [ 1 Answers ]

I have applied for the portuguese nationality. My name is Vicente conceicao Afonso on March 18,2010. How can I know my process no

Consulado portugal goa [ 3 Answers ]

I applied for an appointment for Documentation Attestation To the Portuguese Consulate in Goa. I have already attached the necessary documents. Please may I know the formalities that I have to go through and also the status of my appointment. How long it takes to get an appointment for...

View more questions Search