Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12345v Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 09:33 AM
    Hi, I am working on a 90 honda accord LX 2.2 L. 5sp. No spark, no fuel pressure
    I did a valve job, new timing belt, replaced ignitor in distributor & coil on a 1990 Honda accord LX 2.2 L. 5 sp. It has no fuel pressure or spark. I arced the alternator wire on motor, did I fry something? If not , could you help me figure out what it needs or what I have done wrong?

Thank-you so much
    Viny

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Honda Accord no start, no fuel pressure, changed fuel pump twice! [ 17 Answers ]

Was intermittent at first, would die when I was coming to a stop and would take a second to start back up and really pumping the gas pedal after it fired up. It would not start back up one time, got it towed to the shop and the mechanic quoted me $770 for a new fuel pump :/ so I told him I would...

1998 Honda Accord--no start, good spark but spark plugs wet with fuel [ 1 Answers ]

Help with why plugs wet with fuel

Honda Accord EX 1997 cranks but won't fire, has spark, no fuel pressure etc [ 9 Answers ]

Picked up an EX Accord 97 model for a good price. When the key is turned to start, the main relay clicks once (new relay) and the fuel pump puts one small squirt out the fuel line and stops instantly. It is .1 of a sec, not 2 sec. There is no second click in the relay either. The engine light...

No spark ,no power to fuel pump 92 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Ive checked fuel pump relay, map sensor. All fuses and ground conections, all check OK. Ive looked at the engine control module and nothing looks burnt , overheated or obvious.

1994 honda accord, no spark, no fuel-- [ 3 Answers ]

I have a honda accord lx no efi that ran with a low idle & died occasionally. I cleaned the iavc screen and when I tried to start it, the battery ran down and clicked and made all kind of weird noises. I think the starter stayed engaged. After replacing the battery & negative battery cable because...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.