Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanie2644 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Pregnancy test 1 and 1/2 lines
    Hi I was wondering I got a pregnancy test and it showed up one and one half lines... I don't know if I am for sure pregnant but when I first took the test it was just a dark negative sign half hour later it had a half line kind of blurry. And I was wondering u think I might possibly be pregnant.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2012, 06:41 AM
    The tests are only accurate during the times listed on the packaging. Typically no longer than 10 minutes after using the test. I suggest using the digital tests. (more expensive, but easier to read) If you want to keep using the +/- tests, I suggest this site. It is very accuracte and also pretty funny.

PeeOnAStick.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

What does 1 1/2 lines mean on a pregnancy test [ 13 Answers ]

I just got married. And I think my hubby may have gotten me pregnant on the honeymoon (I don't think I'd be the first or last this happens to) I took a pregnancy test and quite frankly I'm new at this. But the in short of the test says 1 bar for no 2 for yes. So what on earth does 1 1/2 bars...

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

No period, negative pregnancy test, no signs of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

While I know that the month is not quite finished yet, I believe that my period is about two weeks late. I am not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy (I know because I have a son) however earlier in the month I experienced breast tenderness for about a week and had a slightly brown discharge...

View more questions Search