Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rico0417 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Intro to Chem Question
    What mass of 38.1 % KCl (74.551 g/mol) solution contains 4.94 g of KCl?
    DrBob1 Posts: 425, Reputation: 86

Apr 24, 2012, 09:28 AM
    0.381 x Mass = 4.94
    Now you do the rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

THis chem eng process balance question is bugging me, need some help! [ 0 Answers ]

"Air is pumped at 0.1 m3/s into a vessel held at a steady 5 atm pressure; the outlet from this vessel discharges to atmosphere at 1 atm. Assuming that air behaves as a perfect gas, what are (a) the volumetric and (b) the mass flow rates of the discharge, if all values are calculated at 20°C? ...

Need help with Intro to Accounting Question (CVP) [ 0 Answers ]

Janice Colangelo heads the Training Centre of the large HR Consulting firm EMT Consulting. The firm has three major departments: Recruitment, Training and Career Services. The Training Centre provides management training for employees of various businesses. Recruitment provides recruitment...

Intro to Accounting Question [ 1 Answers ]

Im in college, this is my first semester and I was just wondering. When you have an expense that has'nt been paid for what do you do? Does it go under the expense and the accounts payable?

3 more chem question; I don't know how to start [ 3 Answers ]

Hi again, I need help with these three problems I don' t know how to start it. The heat of combustion of benzene, C6H6, is –41,900 J/g. What is the heat of combustion expressed in kilojoules per kilogram? a. -4.19 x 101 kJ/kg b. -4.19 x 103 kJ/kg c. -4.19 x 104 kJ/kg d. -4.19 x 106 kJ/kg e....

View more questions Search