Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randrhartman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Looking for old friend
    I have been trying to find vincent cottone for years. I haven't seen him since I was 14. He would be around 56-57 years old. He lived in rochester, ny. His mothers name was lorraine, he had brothers mark and richard and a sister marlene.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2012, 04:42 AM
    There are over 30 people with this name in the US, many in the 55-62 age group. Without a middle intiial this is almost impossible.

Apr 24, 2012, 10:32 AM
    I know but I just knew him as vinney. I only knew he lived in rochester. At one time they lived on portland ave and then they moved near or on hudson ave before I moved away his mom lorraine got remarried at one point and I never knew her other name I only knew cottone and they were jehovahs witnesses back then.I wish I did know.

Apr 24, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Oh and I know is age is right around 56 or 57 his brothers mark and richard both older and sister older too he was the baby
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Following through the years - and it can be done - would be very time consuming and extremely expensive.

I do NOT find the names of his siblings and/or mother in connection with any of the names I checked, but that's not unusual.

Apr 25, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Who's looking for me
    Is there anyway to find out if someone is looking for me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 25, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Depends on who you think is looking.
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Need more info in order to answer - such as why you think someone is looking for you.

Is this question connected to this thread - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/missin...l#post3095543?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

View more questions Search