Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wendyCA Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Feb 22, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Home Mtg refinance
    This loan sounds too good to be true since I have a FICO of 604 according to the mtg broker. But, have home which I own 56,000 on and it is estimated to be worth 180,000. So maybe that is it. Mtg is with WAMU and I have asked to refinance at 85,000 to fix up home.

Closing costs 2200.00

0 points

6.375 fixed 30 year with payments at 530.29 plus int/ins. Bringing it to 736.00

O Good faith estimate it states "total estimated settlement costs" which are 2,959.75.

Proceeds at closing = 23,695.22

What a stressful process. He is in such a hurry to get this loan through that he does not seem to understand I do this very seldom and have to be careful - like that is difficult for him to comprehend, or am I not recognizing a generous loan when I see one?:confused:
    wendyCA Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Feb 22, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Correction!

Principal: 530.29
    Taxes 83.00
    Ins. 53.00

Payment per month - 666.29

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can mtg contract imply policies if not specifically addressed in th [ 1 Answers ]

If a mortgage contract does not specifically state that a payment cannot be deferred, or has no reference to deferring a payment, can a mortgage company state that they have certain policies in effect regarding to this matter, then later state that the policy quoted was 'not real' and that they do...

Refinance [ 2 Answers ]

Our 1rst mortgage is a 5 yr ARM which will expire in about a year and a half. Our house has increased in value approx. 150 - 200 thousand $s. We bought it for 280 and owe about 195. We owe about 39 on our home equity loan. We want to pay this off, and we are in need of approx 75 thousand more....

Mtg. Co sueing us [ 1 Answers ]

We have followed some bad advice from a trustee, now two years later we have lost everything we ever worked for, our land our house and now the bank is trying to put a judgement against us. What to do next?

Should I Refinance [ 1 Answers ]

Work's been tough the past year and I got behind on my mortgage as well as evey other bill. I HAVE ABOUT $35,000 WORTH OF EQUITY in my home. I was wanting to cash out $25,000.00 to catch up and finish a few projects around the house. Here's my problem. I've shopped around and since I've been...

View more questions Search