Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HONEYHOPE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 03:10 PM
    80's children's movie (sci-fi?)
    My brother and I are going crazy trying to figure out the name of what we're sure was an 80's film. We vaguely remember it involves three kids (american) constructing a rocket with parts including a faiground waltzer car which they later use to travel into space. Sad I know but can anyone help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I saw a very long time ago, I Don't have much info about it, just the following: - It took place in December 1999, just before the end of the century. So at the time the movie was made, 1999 was about 15-20 years in the future. - Hockey goals were electronic...

70 or 80's sci fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Any Body Remember This , This Is All I Can Recall.. There Are 5 I Think Round Rocks In A Field Or Something. They Dig Around Them Till There Is A Large Hole And The Round Sylinder Type Rocks Are Exposed (some Kid In A Wheel Chair )?? There Is An Eclipse And The Alian Ship Lands On The Rocks During...

80's sci fi movie name [ 3 Answers ]

I think it is a 1980's sci-fi/horror film. Aliens come into a small town and start to control people. You can tell a person has been "transformed" because there is something on the back of their necks... What is the name of this movie?? :confused:

Name of 80's sci-fi movie ? [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie in the 80's about this kid who in the beginning goes out in the woods after his dog and can't find him and when he gets back to his house it's like 10 years later. Also, there is this alien computer ship that is really sleek and silver and he rides in it. Anyone know the name?

View more questions Search