Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brucefw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility
    I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830.

My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 23, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Posts #2 and #3 show contact info for Hampton, call them to be sure but I think you are OK. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...tml#post220359

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote [ 5 Answers ]

I have two Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans in my office that works off the remote the problem is the remote will work one fan just fine but it doesn't work the other fan at all please help

How do I know which remote I need for my Hampton Bay ceiling fan? [ 4 Answers ]

Have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that is not working (hasnt since we moved in). The other fans throughout the house have remotes, but this one did not come with one. How do I know which remote to get if I don't know the model number? Is it possible that it does not work because I don't have the...

Need remote for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have two Hampton Bay 54" brushed Nickel Sidewinder ceiling fans with lights, Model 312-294. They did not come with a remote, but they have a remote receiver in the fan, and are RF controlled by the wall unit. I know this is true because there are only two wires from the remote to the...

Ceiling fan Hampton Bay with Remote. [ 2 Answers ]

I wired my ceiling box with two power sources bk / rd and two switches one for light and one for fan... is it possible to wire this remote fan without the remote. Whenever I wire it without the remote senser. The fan only runs in reverse. Is there a way to wire it to work forward. Without the...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan (472-219). It did not come with a remote. Can I purchase a remote and wire it to this fan?

View more questions Search