Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknowngodchild Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Mom abandoned her Teenage Kids
    What and how does the law stand on a Women#Mother who gave up all rights on her Teenage Kids
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Where they are located, how or why where rights taken away, And what was the language or terms of the rights being lost. The law stands with the family court.

Apr 23, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Hi @Chuck. The Woman I am referring to has Two Teenage Children aged 15/16 and for around 3/4 years had them both living away from herself and her other Family she now have got with her new partner. They live with a living Nanny- The Teens doesn't know her current Address.

Apr 23, 2012, 02:44 PM
    @Chuck,they are Located in England

Apr 23, 2012, 02:45 PM
    @Chuck,they are Located in England,United Kingdom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I might be a teenage mom [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and he used the pull out method most of the time. It has only been a day and a half but I'm really sore and tired all of a sudden. Also, I haven't eaten anything in this day and a half. It's not that I'm starving myself or anything its just I feel nausea and not really that...

Step Mom listens in on kids conversations with real Mom [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter who is 41 , lives with me, and is an alcoholic, but calls her children every night. I am always within hearing distance. The step Mom listens in and if she doesn't like the conversation or the question my daughter asks she hangs up the phone on them and won't answer the phone if my...

Mom left abandoned! [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is an abandoned wife, the house is in both of their names. She doesn't know where he is can she get his name off the house and sell it?

Teenage Daughters violent with each other/mom [ 5 Answers ]

I have 15 and 17 year old daughters. The 15 year old loves to instigate conflict and is no diplomat. Today's incident is typical and drove me to seek out some help. 15 year old is making breakfast. 17 year old asks for her to make her eggs too. 15 year old refuses and they get into a verbal...

View more questions Search