Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kenny West Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Blasphemy
    So,I kind of have these voices in my head that I want to blasphem.Don't know where they from,but it's kind of serious and I need help.I never want to blaspheme,so I correct them anytime they come along,but it keeps on coming
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 06:28 PM
    All of us every day have temptation and desires to do wrong, It is the taking one day at a time and making the right choices. Often it is where we are weakest that we are attacked.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 06:34 PM
    Do you know what blasphemy is?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 25, 2012, 04:13 PM
    Can you go into more detail about what you desire to say and about what or whom? When did this start? Are you a born-again Christian?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Punishment for Blasphemy. [ 1 Answers ]

What is the punishment and the different aspects of Blasphemy in Islam? Is the minimal punishment ''death'' or there are degree of punishment? I mean if someone says offensive stuff against our prophet Muhammad (saw), Quran or Allah.

What exactly is blasphemy? [ 9 Answers ]

I'd like to know what exactly is blasphemy? The unforgivable sin. A friend of mine at church used to be a Satanist. He knew who God was, but hated Him and worshiped the Devil. He did it all, and I mean ALL! But now this friend is born again, and leads many to God through his testimony. ...

Blasphemy am I doomed? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know if I have committed Blasphemy. II have bad thoughts about god and jesus in my head and even the holy spirit. I Feel like the thoughts just pop up in my head. They are really bad and sick thoughts. I feel bad when I think about them. I don't mean to, it just happens. I believe in...

Blasphemy Holy Spirit [ 12 Answers ]

I was in church one Sunday about 5 yrs ago and felt the Holy Spirit persuade me to go to the alter for salvation. I didn't go because I was a member of that church. Then I grew so severely depressed that I had to be hospitalized. One night I got to thinking that if I committed the unpardonable sin...

View more questions Search