Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffanylbrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Depression
    I feel I am depressed and my suicide thoughts are getting worst, what should I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 22, 2012, 02:01 PM
    Professional counseling..
    tiffanylbrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Professional counseling..
    I don't have any insurance. If I go to the ER will they help me?
    pwilk80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 02:36 PM
    Yes and most hospitals have programs for people without insurance to see a proffessional. And they will base what you pay on your income

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

Depression [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I think I may be depressed. I don't think it's serious right now, but there are certain days where I just feel really down. It's like one thing after another is happening and I don't know how to handle it all. And I am usually a happy person. Does anyone have any advice?

Physical Depression more than Emotional Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hard time getting up in the morning, I feel like I have no energy. I'm not just tired but drained of anything to make me get up. I also have been having a hard time remembering things, dizzy spells, nausea and weakness when lifting things. I do have some emotional depression but not as...

Do I have depression? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I think I may have depression. I think of all the bad things in my life a lot and sometimes out of nowhere. One time I woke up in the middle of the night and just started to cry in a corner remembering all of the bad things and saying how I should kill myself. Well later that...

View more questions Search