Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camerer54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Getting rid of Pigeons
    Hi ,I live in an Apt cmplex that has a BIG pigeon problem... their feathers and feses are all over my patio... what can we do to get rid of the feathers pests? Thank you Kathy
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2007, 01:59 PM
    This should be the responsibility of your apartment complex. But, since they may not be handling the issue, write the management a letter about the problem you're having.
    If you live in the states, this link will take you to Critter Control. On the home page you will see a gray box labeled "office finder". This will pull up all the offices within your state that remove and relocate pests.
    One thing that may help to keep them away from your patio itself is by using sound deterrent. There are several different devices available. I know places like Lowe's and Home Depot sell them.
    Kae

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Get Rid of Child [ 18 Answers ]

My wife and I adopted a child in a forgein country over 8 yrs ago. We have been experiencing a lot of problems with this child from her telling us she hates us, her cursing at us, bad behavior at school and at home. Can we give up our parental rights to her even if she is not a legal resident of...

How do I get rid of IE^? [ 9 Answers ]

Am running win XP and Have downloaded Mozilla .9! I want to use that and not IE6. How do I get rid of Ie6 so I won't be vulnerable to its security leaks? :P

How can I get rid of someone? [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl a while back in a college class and after my girlfriend and I split I asked this other girl out. I pretty much used her as a rebound but she is also in a similar situation having just gotten out of a long relationship. I do not want to hurt her feelings but I also do not want to...

Getting rid of a pimple. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get pimples very often, but when I do, they're usually big. The last thing I need is a pimple to ruin my day. I wash my face every single day, exfoliate often, tone, and moisturize with Olay face lotion. For some reason I seem to get that darn pimple right on the middle of my face. I now am...

How do you get rid of doves (pigeons) (birds) [ 1 Answers ]

We live in an apartment house. Recently, our little balcony and others on our (east) side of the building have been infiltrated by doves who leave mementos behind. How do we scare them away? Owl cutouts? Ribbons? Any thoughts would be very helpful. Thank you. Peter

View more questions Search