Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOL2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 09:26 AM
    I need help with my homework
    David, a student in your preschool classroom, is playing in the dramatic-play area. After a five-minute warning, clean-up time beings, but David continues to play in the kitchen. Roger approaches David and informs him that it's time to clean up. David becomes angry and throws a plastic hot dog on the ground, yelling that Roger is not the boss of him.
    Using the intervention considerations,what would your response be? Knowing that David has a tendency to have trouble transitioning, how else could you manage your classroom transitions to be more effective for David?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 22, 2012, 09:31 AM
    Thank you for asking our help with your homework assignment. However, there are some rules we have for doing so.
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer or process and post it for us to critique that is acceptable. If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework [ 4 Answers ]

:eek:When did the building of the pyramids and when did egyptions start mumification?? :eek:

My HomeWork! [ 14 Answers ]

I no this shouldn't be in teens but I didn't know what to put it in I need an answer tonight (but if I don't get any its okay) For my art homework a have to think of someone to base my fashion project on.. I was going to do gerard way but it thought id rather do a famous emo girl so I can...

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

View more questions Search