Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyonedk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Robots movie
    Hi,

This movie is about some robots and people that fight with them. These robots are of a silver colour, something like Smoke from Mortal Kombat movie, they have missile wich they fire from their stomachs, above their shoulders. The thing I remember is that at the end of the movie a man dies when a rocket from this robot makes a hole in his stomach. Probably it's a movie made in the 90s. Also I'm not sure, but it could be made by Village Roadshow company, and this word appears in front of my eyes, Axel..

Hope someone could help me, telling the name of this movie. Thanks.
    Ela2219 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Could it be "Reel Steal"?
    rharris1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Robot Jox?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of this movie (It's about killer robots) [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so when I was a kid I saw this movie a bunch on TV and periodically over the last few years I try and find the name of it, but can't ever seem to find it. I don't remember much about the plot, but here's some scenes from the movie that are kind of burned into my mind. Basically from what I...

Movie with little robots. [ 2 Answers ]

I can not think of the name of this movie where there is little robots... the familey is upset that there dinner is being closed to be knocked down... also I think the little robots live/and/or there is a scene where the little robot is sad in the shed... please help it is driving me crazy! :):)

Robots movie name [ 2 Answers ]

The new movie coming out wall-e, the robot on there was like a old movie in the late 80's early 90's. What was the movie called.

Movie about flying robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find a movie title. I believe that it was in the 90's.I remember it had little flying robots in it. Also I think at the end it had an older couple in an apartment and the little robots were outside the window.

View more questions Search