Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remooo Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Murder
    Murder of an elderly lady in her shop.
    The idea of ​​the film that tells the killer, and then refer crime before half an hour, adds the director of some events to the story, to change the killer, then refer hour before the crime, then we back one day before the crime, thus. In the end the killer is the Son, because he is going through financial difficulties.

I think the film after 2000.
    Thanks.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Jun 1, 2012, 12:29 AM
    Before the Devil Knows You're Dead? Not sure, but sounds like it. Phillip Seymour Hoffman's in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean, Friend/Murder/Friend watches own murder. [ 9 Answers ]

In my dream I murdered one of my really good friends, but in the end when I was standing next to my friends body, that same friend was alive standing next to me and telling me thank you so much for killing her...

Murder or not? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone sees another person collapse but doesn't ever help them or call an ambulance, and the other person later dies, but would have lived if help had been offered, is that considered murder? If so, what degree of murder is it?

Murder movie [ 1 Answers ]

2008-2009 Murderer kill young girl and dad tries to solve her mystery murder through dreams with her in it

Is murder wrong [ 49 Answers ]

Why is it wrong can anyone tell me? In all sincerity is murder wrong and why is it wrong

Was It Murder? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a hypothetical from a story I'm working on. A guy gets shot by someone who maliciously intends to murder him (unfortunate). The shot does not kill the victim. He runs off and stumbles into a highway where he is almost hit by a truck (more unfortunate). The near miss scares the guy. He...

View more questions Search