Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drambo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 08:48 AM
    Pool timer stopped working T104P3
    Pool timer T104P3 works manually turning it on and off. I can see the gears working but actual clock dial won't move. Looks like there is one gear that may be stuck. Should I buy a new one or repair the one I have?
    Thanks, John
    Dr_Spa Posts: 101, Reputation: 13

Apr 22, 2012, 12:40 PM
    It probably just needs a new clock motor.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2013, 11:00 AM
    You may want to consider just replacing the timer. For what they cost (starting from $20 all the way up to $200) it may be less headache just to replace the swimming pool timer.

A new motor or installing a new motor (especially if you have to pay someone else) might just be as costly in the long run.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 11:51 AM
    Get a new clock motor or a new timer. About the same price counting your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermatic T104P3 pool timer clock not working. [ 3 Answers ]

This timer is about 11 years old and has worked perfectly until now. The clock motor is not running. I can start and stop the pump manually but of course the timer part is not working. Do I need a new timer or can this one be repaired?

Intermatic T104P3 timer not working. [ 3 Answers ]

After not using timer for 2 months, clock works and pump runs, but I cannot turn OFF pump through timer. Neither the manual switch nor dial switch work. Any suggestions?

Electrical outlets stopped working after instatlling timer [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a timer switch for the bathroom lights/fan, and now three electrical outlets in the bedroom (same breaker) do not work. The timer switch works. Putting the old switch back causes the outlets to work again. The only extra wire connection in the timer is the white neutral wire...

Timer stopped working- Intermatic T104P3 [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure how or why my pool timer stopped working, but I would like to know how to troubleshoot this issue. I have a multimeter and tested the wires with the breaker off and wires 1&3 have a reading(coming from the breaker box) but the other wires do not change when testing. I have tried...

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

View more questions Search