Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KELLYOD Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 07:25 AM
    I'm sick with chroinc hepatitis c and I need help getting some trailers fix up so we
    My name is kellyod and I'm very sick right now I have chronic hepatitis c and this is a new treatment that came out for us non responders. Like I was 11 years ago. Im disable and I can't do the work I use to do. We have 2 rental trailers that need to be fix up so we can rent them out again. Im a private person and I hate asking for help.

*** personal data deleted,
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Have you tried local church or community organizations?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 08:00 AM
    I have deleted your personal info for your protection. This is a international site and it is very possible that scam artists or others with bad intentions could use this info to harm you.
    okiemama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 01:55 PM
    I. Am a 24 yr old male. Is there a test I can to

Apr 24, 2012, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysam View Post
    have you tried local church or community organizations?
    Yes, I've ask everyone I could think of. This is the frist time in my life in nc that I have to ask for help. I always try to help out others. Being that your bills have gone sky high and me being disable and now on the new treatment, no one what's to step up and help. It's very depressing to have no one. I always paid people but the money is out and I need this trailers fix so we can get some kind of money coming in... thank you for asking me... god bless... kellyod

Apr 24, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fr_chuck View Post
    i have deleted your personal info for your protection. This is a international site and it is very possible that scam artists or others with bad intentions could use this info to harm you.
    Thank you for thinking of me... thank again.. kellyod

Apr 24, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by okiemama View Post
    i. Am a 24 yr old male. Is there a test i can to
    What are you asking me a test for hepc or what... get back... thanks... kellod
    Cats Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Ok, well, just brainstorming here.
    How about local clubs such as Elk, Moose, Shriners?
    Are you by chance a veteran?
    The Salvation Army may have some ideas for you.
    There actually was a man in my hometown that held dances and sold chicken plates, etc. at his home.
    Whenever he heard of a need he stepped up.
    Lot's of people donated, some bought tickets. They were usually pretty successful.
    Ask around, there may be someone in your area that does things like this.
    Church congregations are typically very generous if they realize the need.
    Don't give up now, keep talking and asking.
    I realize it must be frustrating and depressing for you, I too, am a proud person who does not like to ask for help.

Like I said, just brainstorming, maybe some of these suggestions will spark some ideas of your own.

Good Luck I wish you the best

Apr 24, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysam View Post
    ok, well, just brainstorming here.
    How about local clubs such as elk, moose, shriners?
    Are you by chance a veteran?
    The salvation army may have some ideas for you.
    There actually was a man in my hometown that held dances and sold chicken plates, etc. At his home.
    Whenever he heard of a need he stepped up.
    Lot's of people donated, some bought tickets. They were usually pretty successful.
    Ask around, there may be someone in your area that does things like this.
    Church congregations are typically very generous if they realize the need.
    Don't give up now, keep talking and asking.
    I realize it must be frustrating and depressing for you, i too, am a proud person who does not like to ask for help.

Like i said, just brainstorming, maybe some of these suggestions will spark some ideas of your own.

Good luck i wish you the best
    I started a fundraiser and I had to shut it down it got me so upset and depress. Out of 860 peopl 6 gave and I'm a moose and they never call me or did anything for the fundraiser. Thank you for taking your time out, they are some good ones. But I found something out. When life is great like it was for me and once you get hurt no one wants to no you. And don't even think the couillsnty will help you.. hell no because you work your life and you might own something. Your not eating not paying bills--water---elec. But they will not help... thanks.. kellyod
    Cats Expert

Apr 24, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Well then if these avenues have failed you, then you may have to resort to something I had to do.
    Now don't think I am well to do, because I certainly am not.
    I put in my 40 hours or more like many. But raising 2 children own my own, taught me one thing.
    That was if I needed the money in order to feed and house my children, whether I wanted to or not, something had to be sold.
    None of these things did I want to let go of, but it had to be done.
    The most painful was my horses saddle, he has passed away of old age and that was my last tie to him.
    But I had no horse and didn't need a saddle, right? Had to sell it.
    You never know what you may have laying around that someone else would pay money to have as their own.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 24, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Suggestion: put out ads for people to rent them free or super cheap and fix them up in exchange for rent. Keep all receipts they get, and their hours, and have a rent that gets a little higher as work is completed.
    You could also sell one trailer to pay for what it takes to repair the other.
    I don't think asking total strangers online is going to help, sorry.
    Times are tough everywhere still, and you are talking to many people who also are in dire straits.
    Cats Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 03:25 AM
    Wait, do you mean trailers as in mobile homes or trailers to haul vehicles and such?
    If your talking about mobile homes then the sale of a few small items really won't be that helpful and joypulvs' ideas are good ones.
    I'm afraid I may have wrongfully assumed that you were talking about trailers used to haul things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it true chronic viral hepatitis can occur with hepatitis A [ 0 Answers ]

Is it true chronic viral hepatitis can occur with hepatitis A

Making trailers [ 2 Answers ]

I want to make a trailer out of some AVI episodes but I don't know what program to use.I just want a free program which I can import a few episodes in it and then cut some parts of them,mix them together and replace the sound with another one which I've cut from other episodes.I'd like to make a...

How many hepatitis viruses can give rise to hepatitis [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find answer for preparation my exam. Thanks in advance for all answers.

Video trailers [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to play video trailers from the internet it refers me to web help and asks about sound devices. I can play things from I-tunes and certain websites but I can not for example listen to the news or certain trailers from web sites. I have the latest version of windows media as well??...

View more questions Search