Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satishseadni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 05:57 AM
    Water tank not filling up pressure
    The water tank in the loft is not filling up and the hot water is not vcoming out. I have opened the top and looked at the ball cock and pushed it and lifeted and no change. Rang BGAS services and they can not come out till Monday morning
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 22, 2012, 09:25 AM
    Shut off the water to the ballcock and open it up. Remove the washer an d turn the water back on for a minute to flush out the supply and open ballcock. Did you have a strong stream? If so then reassemble and test. Ballcock working now? Good luck, Tom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure tank for the well not filling with water but we have water in the house. [ 2 Answers ]

WE have well water in our house. One day there was no water. My husband flipped the breaker and then the water started working again. But we noticed the pressure tank is not filling with water. Someone suggested we change the pressure switch, which we did. Still no water in the tank. Can...

Replaced a hot water tank,water is not going to the pressure tank-the pump stays on [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced a hot water tank, turned the pump on and the water is bypassing the pressure tank. The pressure tank will not fill up and the pump remains on and will not shut off. We do get water though but needs to shut off the pump so it will not burn out. Any thoughts? Thank you Any ideas will...

Well water pressure tank not filling completely. [ 2 Answers ]

I had my pump replaced last week and had no problems until Sunday. I have a galvanized pressure tank. The pressure tank does not fill before the pump shuts off, it basically empties and then the pump comes on. I end up with air in the lines.

New Hot Water Heater Wire Panel Filling With Water From Tank [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently installed a new electric hot water heater. I have connected all the wires properly, I have connected the piping in the correct manner, and filled the tank. I was about to flip my breaker to turn the water heater on, and noticed a little moister around the panel that the wires come...

New pressure tank not filling with water [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a new submersible pump and a new 80 gallon pressure tank. Checked the pump out before hooking everything up and seems to be working fine. Hooked up the new pressure tank using the T with the pressure gauge on the left(facing the tank) and a pressure gauge on the right in the 1/4 inch...

View more questions Search