Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stcet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Bumps around vulva?
    I seem to have little bumps at my labia minora, looking somewhat like tastebuds. There are several larger ones in comparison to the rest, about five of them, a bit more scattered, although they're all still pretty small. There are a lot of tiny ones in a line at both sides of my labia, and they are less scattered. They seem to make me itch a lot down there as well. I also have one larger one that looks nothing like the others on the mons pubis, and this one is quite painful. I'm 16 and never had any sexual interactions. What could they be? Should I see a doctor? What can I do about them? Thanks!
    teenagegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 05:07 PM
    The same thing happen to me! :/

Did you find out what it was?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Do yiu shave in that area?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vulva VEstibule has become white and swollen [ 4 Answers ]

I recently discovered that my vulva vestibule(the thin canal between urethra and vagina) has become flourescently pale and alarmingly swollen. It however does not hurt or itch. In addition, there are also cysts like non-circular bumps with white heads on areas near my clittoris, and just upon the...

Rough patch on Vulva [ 0 Answers ]

I just found a rough patch of skin on my vulva,near my clitoris. It is not red, itchy, painful, white or scaly... just a rough patch. I don't know how long it's been there, maybe a few weeks. I can't get in to see my ob tntil next month. Should I tell them it's an emergency? Or is it likely...

Discoloration of the vulva [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... is it true that the more sex you have the blacker the vulva gets? How does it go back to pink or does it ever go back to pink.

Mucus discharge from vulva - female dog [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 12 yr old female doberman, not spayed. There is a mucus (pus) brownish discharge coming from the vulva. Also, weight loss. She eats, drinks and plays. What is causing this discharge and what would the treatment be? Antibiotics ?

UTI / inverted vulva treatment and cause? [ 3 Answers ]

We have an 8 month old mixed breed female we adopted from the Humane Society at six weeks. HS wouldn't allow us to take pup home until their vet spayed her. We were assured that there were no adverse affects to such an early spaying. Now we finally realized that her constant licking of the...

View more questions Search