Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 23, 2012, 08:31 PM
    What church body does your grandad belong to?

I was elsewhere. Monday is one of my TV nights -- "Two and a Half Men" (I like to watch Walden goof around with his girlfriend's little girl and I like Walden's housekeeper), "Mike and Molly," MSNBC.

"Homosexuality" in the OT is greatly misinterpreted. I'm not sure we should be discussing Christian or religious topics here. Perhaps go to that forum and open a thread.
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

Apr 23, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Are you sure you want this?? MY story? Well some of it any way... The whole thing would be a novel of epic proportions! Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe depression [ 5 Answers ]

Severe depression 38 years old, been depressed most of my life but this has gotten to a different level, very dark, scarey thoughts, hard to get out of bed,have never found the right medicine and I am getting worse. I live in Indpls. I do not have money but need help please

Severe Depression [ 6 Answers ]

Can severe depression lead to shoplifting and memory loss. Also, can it cause hallucinations?

Severe Depression or something more severe? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am very confused right now. I had been in a relationship for about one year. In the beginning this person was completely candid with me and told me they suffered from MS, OCD and two years previously had suffered from a about of clinical depression, whereby they tried to kill themselves...

Severe Depression or something more severe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am very confused right now. I had been in a relationship for about one year. In the beginning this person was completely candid with me and told me they suffered from MS, OCD and two years previously had suffered from a about of clinical depression, whereby they tried to kill themselves...

Severe depression! [ 23 Answers ]

My girlfriend ended a 11 year relationship, almost 8 months ago, and since I have gone through hell as I loved her deeply from my heart. I have seen quite a few psycho trappist & psychiatrist since then and they have prescribed me so many different antidepressant but none have helped me to this...

View more questions Search