Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msdomo06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 09:56 PM
    About adoption
    Can my aunt adopt me now that I'm 17. & with my mom's permission

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Adoption at 16 [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old.I don't want to say that I hate my parents,but that's exactly what they make me do... hate them.I don't like being here with any of all my parents,can I ask to be adopted by someone else and somewhere else??

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

Adoption or this? [ 4 Answers ]

My friend Tikani wants a baby really bad. She is only 16!! I try to support her but I don't know how. She said she wants one now or she will never have one. Tikani is thinking of going to a sperm doner and pretending that it was like a one nights stand. OR adopting with the help of her big...

Adoption or just the same last name [ 2 Answers ]

If I'm pregnant and marrying someone who is not the father , I will have his last name and the baby will have his last name also... but can it be considered fraud if I put him on the birth certificate knowing he is not the father?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.