Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel11711 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 09:47 PM
    Am I being haunted by my friend who passed?
    I think I'm being haunted by my friend whi committed suicide last January. I constantly hear her laugh or talking. I have vivid dreams as if she is alive and the next day I feel not myself. My cat also acts weird when I can feel her presence. She chatters and whines and looks up at the ceiling and just starts freaking out. I have also seen her in my mirror while driving and have seen shadows go into doors and when I take pictures of my cat there are orbs.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 22, 2012, 12:44 PM
    To answer your specific question, NO, you're not being haunted by your friend.

Going against mainstream belief, I do not subscribe to the idea that human spirits remain on earth after death and it flies in the face of everything the Bible teaches as well. Now this does not mean you are not being haunted by a spirit.. it just is not a human one. It is my opinion that most suicides are caused by a spirit... driving the person to take their own life. It most likely is going to be the spirit that drove your friend to commit suicide, rather than your friend. Demons have the ability to imitate a human life... especially if it was a person they spent a lot of time around.

If you want this thing to leave you alone I suggest you seek out a Christian ministry that understands this situation.
    angel11711 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 05:40 PM
    A spirit didn't kill her, her depression and a laptop cord killed her. But thanks for the opinion. I believe in life after death and the paranormal seeing I have witnessed it first hand.

Apr 22, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Reread... I never said one killed her... nor did I say the paranormal wasn't real.
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

Apr 27, 2012, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel11711 View Post
    I think I'm being haunted by my friend whi committed suicide last january. I constantly hear her laugh or talking. I have vivid dreams as if she is alive and the next day I feel not myself. My cat also acts weird when I can feel her presence. She chatters and whines and looks up at the ceiling and just starts freaking out. I have also seen her in my mirror while driving and have seen shadows go into doors and when I take pictures of my cat there are orbs.
    Suicides are difficult. Your friend would not be laughing or talking on the other side. Suicides are depressive and have no joy. The person could be there with you in spirit form, but they are not happy. If you really believe your intuition that it is your friend, you need to sit calmly and comfortably in a quiet place and give them all the reasons they need to seek God's face, ask for forgiveness, and ask for entry into Heaven.

Peace...

Apr 28, 2012, 05:03 AM
    Actually the seeking God's face, asking for forgiveness and trying to get into Heaven is what we're supposed to do in this LIFE. Once a person dies all of that is too late. If we're going to drag God into this... at least know what we has already told mankind about the issues at hand.

Apr 28, 2012, 07:54 AM
    It is clear that your perceptions and experiences of the afterlife are different from mine. And your understanding of God and how the spirit world operates is different from mine. I'm actually amused by your innuendo about my lack of knowledge of God and what he has told mankind, though you don't know me or my background. I don't question yours.

Peace...

Apr 28, 2012, 11:21 AM
    You are correct, I do not know you, what you have been through or your background. But that doesn't mean your beliefs don't shine through in the above advice. Yes, it is your advice to give and it is up to the OP in the end to decide for themselves the advice that is best for their situation. I do however question your background in this area as the things you mention are a mixture of things that don't mix. Oil and water don't mix, and neither does Christianity and paganism.

Apr 28, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    You are correct, I do not know you, what you have been through or your background. But that doesn't mean your beliefs don't shine through in the above advice. Yes, it is your advice to give and it is up to the OP in the end to decide for themselves the advice that is best for their situation. I do however question your background in this area as the things you mention are a mixture of things that don't mix. Oil and water don't mix, and neither does Christianity and paganism.
    Wow... paganism? I have fought pagan beliefs and pagan gods for some time, because in the end, their gods/goddesses are enemies of my God. You don't understand my belief system. Though it doesn't fit in your cookie-cutter Christianity doesn't mean that it is a mixture of Christianity and Paganism. Let us stick to the issues at hand. If you have something specific to address, then address it with valid arguments and sources. Anything else is empty rhetoric.

Peace...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mum passed away 16 months ago and my dad is now dating her best friend [ 3 Answers ]

How do I accept this women in my fathers life when even on the day of my mums funeral she made a move on my dad

What should I do if my friend thinks their house is haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

What should I do if my friend thinks their house is haunted? My friend came to school crying because they were so scared!

Why am I having feelings for a friend that has passed away 3 years ago? [ 4 Answers ]

my mom's friend's son had passed away in a car accident 3 years ago. I cried so much even though I barely remembered him. We grew up together but didn't talk after I moved away. The night before he died, I randomly started thinking about him again and how he was and stuff. I wanted to talk to him....

Is my friend who just passed doing OK? [ 3 Answers ]

A good friend of mine passed away about 6 months ago. I would like to know if he is OK now and if he is settled on the other side. I would also like to know if what we as friends are about to do with his brother is right or wrong, this is a tough situation.

Am I or my friend being haunted by a spirit [ 1 Answers ]

This may sound really weird but I have not long moved into a new house when I first moved in I went out with my parents and I left my friend to get on with the decorating. Nothing was unusual. Several weeks later I walked into the kitchen and saw a man standing at the kitchen sink he turned looked...

View more questions Search