Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarianMeave14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 09:25 PM
    My hamster Mocha has a bump what should I do!
    I just noticed that my hamster has a red or pinkish bump on its left side around its hind legs. It almost has no hair and it's the size of a dime. HELP! What should I do.

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster has a bump on her nose? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so today I took my Siberian dwarf hamster out to clean her cage and found a large bump (about the same size as her nose or eye) on the right side of her nose kind of near her eye. It sort of looks like she ruffled the fur up there, but I tried to smooth it out and she squirmed when I did. I'm...

My hamster has a bump? [ 2 Answers ]

Caspian is a syrian hamster, I've only had him for 1 and a half months, he has this weird bump on his right side, just around his stomach, it's quite big actually. He also has green poop, which I think is very weird. He's eating and drinking normally, and if I take him out he'll run around like...

My Hamster Has a Bump/Scap [ 7 Answers ]

My Hamster Has a Bump/scab (What I think it it) And the hair around it is kind of moving away or coming off. She is about Half a Year old I Got Her in Around June 2008. Im Worried If it is something that will harm her, I just noticed it about 2 nights ago. It has been there before but I never...

My hamster has a really weird bump! [ 20 Answers ]

My dwarf hamster, Fizz, has this really odd bump on the left side of her bladder/lower stomach area. It is all pink and has almost no hair. It looks like it would really hurt, but Fizz is Showing no signs of pain and is behaving normally. I only have one hamster and I'm really worried. THE BUMP...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.