Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aczm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 09:11 PM
    I've stumped everyone who says they know all anime/cartoons ever done
    I remember this cartoon/anime from when I was a kid in the early 80's. I think the movie itself was from the 70's.
    It's essentially a Romeo and Juliet themed movie.
    You have a king Triton like character and his sister Venus like character - they are enemies. Triton embodies water, Venus fire - so they don't get along. Triton has a bunch of sons, Venus a bunch of daughters. Venus has set a fire on the ledge of a cliff overlooking the water to ward off attacks from Triton. Her favorite daughter guards the flame to make sure it doesn't go out. But then Triton's favorite son inevitably meats Venus's favorite daughter and they fall in love. I remember a scene with them together in a cave with two giant dogs, one red, one blue. They plan on escaping their world by going to a field of flowers that when they bloom, they let off these bubbles that then float up to heaven (or something). The son gets there, but the daughter does not as she has been chosen to ascend to godhood at that moment. He goes looking for her and when he finds her in her goddess form, he can't help but find her so beautiful and bright that it kills him (because he's a water creature). She's so mortified by it that she jumps into the sea (which kills her by turning her into sea foam because she's a fire creature). There is also a scene in there where her friend sacrifices herself and turns herself into the flame that guards against the sea because she's busy off with the sea son of Triton and it went out.
    remooo Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 11:48 PM
    The Sea Prince and the Fire Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really stumped! [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really stumped on this one: "The probability of C is 0.4. The conditionaly probability that C occurs given that D occurs is 0.5. The conditional probability that C occurs given that D does not occur is 0.25. A. What is the probability that D occurs? B. What is the conditional...

Stumped [ 5 Answers ]

We had some renovations done on our family home four years ago. A couple of years ago we started having a problem in where the sink water from the kitchen upstairs along with the dishwasher was flooding the bathroom sink downstairs. We had called the contractor who said he would come to look at it...

Stumped anime from the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this movie is definitely sci-horror, the premise to my knowledge had to do with a monster or virus on a spaceship that slowly kills everybody it is graphic in nature. It is not that episode of gal force or they were 11 I have both and love them but its along those lines and feel.

I'm stumped [ 4 Answers ]

:( k me and my boy friend have been dating for a year and six months now and I feel like our relationsip is turning into just sex, he lives in the next town away from me now so we only get to see each other like once or twice a week, and that is all we seem to do its getting borring to me I told...

View more questions Search