Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alesselina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Allergies/ anxiety
    I have had anxiety for years... and usually my anxiety presents physically ( tight throat , rash, shortness of breath)

I am feeling a weird feeling in my throat.. its kind of like dry and scratchy sometimes when I swallow. I don't know if this is anxiety.. seasonal allergies or something worse.. I've been feeling it for a few hours and I fear that my throat will close up or something. What does this feeling mean ?

Check out some similar questions!

I have allergies [ 4 Answers ]

I have allergies to animal fur/hair/dander. We already have a 5 yer old cat and wish to adopt a small dog Any insight into what type of dog due to 1) allergies and 2) to be compatible with our cat?

Allergies - again [ 4 Answers ]

My GSD is having a terrible problem with allergies (again). I have changed her diet (now she's on venison and rice), which is making her even more miserable. She wants her kibble and dog food and chicken back! The Vet has placed her back on steroids and I see her personality changing before my...

Allergies? [ 3 Answers ]

I know when you have a piercing infection you have to keep the ring on and clean it more and press it with hot water , but what if its not a infection but it's a allergic reaction to the jewellery what are you supposed to do ?

Allergies [ 4 Answers ]

:( I have horrible allergies and I was just wondering if anyone knows any medicines that work well? I'm currently on Singulair and it isn't helping much. I have been on so many different kinds of allergy medications, but none seem to be working. I have missed several days of school because I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.