Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toomanytears Posts: 33, Reputation: 12

Apr 21, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Friend who is no longer interested.
    So a friend of mine and I decided to lose weight together, she has totally lost motivation and its really disturbing every time I ask her if she wants to go to the gym either she don't respond or she makes up an excuse. How do I politely tell her that I give up on asking her? That's my first question, second one, how do I break a plateau with weight loss?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2012, 07:47 PM
    No need to tell her, just stop asking her most of the time, and over the next fee weeks, just ask less and less till you are not asking any more. If they want to start back, they can give you a call.

Or if you feel the need to say something, I know you have been busy, I will stop bothering you, let me know if you want to start going again.
    roxxyella Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 08:47 PM
    I know how you feel but with a diffrant situation, look if she doesn't reply or find interest just go to asking her evrey so often and if she keeps saying no don't call her for a while, there are to people in a friend ship not one so you don't have to be the one calling her evrey time, and if you need to tell her don't think aboout it just say it nothing rude and mean just sya it when you over think things they sometimes will com out wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is no longer interested? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been going out for 2 and a half years now. As usual sex has slowed right down. He never wants it, although he can sit next to me with a hard on. I ask him why, and he just said he don't know now he says he gets nervous an anxious if I go to touch him. Make me feel sick every time he says...

My boyfriend is acting different, not interested in intimacy any longer [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been acting weird for a while now. We are both males. And he just doesn't want to touch me like he used too, or even want to make me feel great about myself. What I'm trying to say is that we really never get sexual any more. He says he is tired from work, but I also am...

My boyfriend no longer interested in sex [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 30, and I'm 21. We've been dating for 2 and 1/2 years now. When we first started dating, I told him I wanted to wait a month before we actually had sex. We messed around a lot during this time and it was amazing. We barely slept. Then we had sex and it wasn't that great. I assumed...

Boyfriend no longer interested? [ 4 Answers ]

This is likely to be huge and semi-rambling, but I've been stewing on it for months and figured that too much information would be better than too little. My boyfriend and I have been together (this time, we did take a break in which I did have another sexual partner, which really screwed things...

My boyfriend is no longer interested [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone... need some help 22 yrs old, dating a 24 year old. We have been together for 6 months, and get along really well. We always have a great time together, and love each other a lot. Recently I felt he was getting a little distant, so I asked him if something was wrong. He slowly...

View more questions Search