Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattiecakes22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Old hotpoint built in ovens
    I have an old 1960's built in oven model urj-40f. It works like a champ, but I need to update kitchen. I need to know the exact dimensions for this. Can anybody help
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2012, 06:37 AM
    Almost any brand should be able to match the dimensions of the oven you have now because they all use standard dimensions. If you measure the opening and depth you can get a GE, or any other brand to fit exactly. The same is true of washers, dryers, stoves, and dishwashers. Normally, you will see appliances 30, 27, or 24 inches wide, and there are adjustments that are built in to make things like ovens and built-in dishwashers fit in the opening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Venting Built-In Gas Wall Ovens [ 5 Answers ]

I am replaing an existing double gas wall oven that vents through a 5" circular metal vent to the attic and then through the roof. The old ove actually has a 5" diameter hole in the top of the oven where the metal vent connects. The new Maytag 24" double gas oven has no way to connect to the...

Electric built in ovens [ 4 Answers ]

Can I wire two 21.7/amp ovens by running one # 6/3 to a j box.from the main with a 50 amp breaker . Or do I have to run two separate 10/3 or 8/3 from the main with a 30 or 40 amp breaker. Thanks pap71

F7 error on GE built in ovens [ 0 Answers ]

How do you repair an F7 Error on a GE profile build in oven?

Installation codes for built-in microwave ovens [ 1 Answers ]

Can we install an Ellectrolux built-in microwave above our gas wall oven? What is the necessary clearance? Our wall oven is a GE.

Hotpoint Built in oven [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find the model number for a Hotpoint Built in oven. I need to change the bake element. The oven is about 30 years old. Thanks

View more questions Search