Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beebs44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 11:48 AM
    How to become famous if you're 13
    I need help.. I want to be a famous singer but I live in Maryland my mom works forvever and I don't have any webcam to post help me please
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Famous is one thing; successful is another. I guess you're going to have to find a friend with a webcam.

In the meantime, where have you performed? School, church, somewhere else? Being seen is half the battle. Appear anywhere and everywhere you can until you are "discovered."

Voice lessons are also helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to contact famous people so I can become famous [ 3 Answers ]

I want to contact famous r&b singer because I want to be a famous singer

How do I become famous? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 11 My friends and family say I'm good at singing I want to post videos on YouTube of me singing but my camara on my laptop and iPod don't show my real voice I will do anything to be a famous singer I love singing a lot Can you help me?

How can I become famous? [ 10 Answers ]

I love singing. I have been singing for, who knows how long. I want to be famous because I think singing is fun and I would love to share my talent with everybody out there. I'm 13 and I have have been on stage at talent shows. I really don't care about the money, the popularity, and I could...

How do I become famous [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is grace and I have an AMAZING voice. O I forgot I am 10 years old.and I want to become famous.and I don't know how.so pleasse help~!!

View more questions Search