Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monsieur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 09:50 AM
    Strip club
    I went to a strip club and had my first Covered blow job.. but it only lasted for a min.. Is it natural ? It was almost closing time so she was in a hurry but will that cause this... early release... I didn't the whole day thinking I will have a good one at the club.. I want to know is it natural to under a minute..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2012, 09:55 AM
    First I assume you went to a very low class strip club, ( reason for the lights being low) since good and better clubs will not have any sex at the club, in fact even touching the dancers are strictly controlled.

And if no condom was used, no telling what disease may come for it.

But you were built up thinking about it all day, spent a hour or two watching naked women, so when it started, you were ready for it, Plus many of the pro hookers, know how to make it go faster or make it last longer.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 21, 2012, 10:08 AM
    Is this conduct legal where you live? I ask because part of it may have been the 'illicit' nature of the act. Not only are you in public with everyone around 'knowing' what is going on, but if it is legally not allowed not only are breaking a 'taboo' but the law too. Are you normally excited by pushing your own boundaries and societies?

Plus as Chuck said, you had been building up to it. Tease yourself long enough and you will be 'quicker'.
    tennille76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Yes I think it was because you were overly excitied. Also as stated above these women are probably experts and they know how to make uexplode faster
    SentientAndroid Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Apr 25, 2012, 10:22 AM
    :O Dude, it's 2012. Why are you having sexual acts with complete strangers knowing what all is out there! I mean... *sigh, we're not here to judge. To answer your question, yes I would say that it's somewhat normal to climax in under a minute.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend went to a strip club! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years, and we totally trust each other and everything is going good. He went away for a few days with his friends and when he came back he told me he went to a strip club (also he told he was at Hooters and they "unexpected" had a bikini contest")...

Strip club [ 71 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for going on 5 years now. I am currently in the military and serving a tour in Afghanistan. When I went through Fort Riley, KS, 2 other guys and myself went to an all nude strip club called temptations, this is the very first time I have done something like that...

Strip club [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for 2 1/2 years, we are due to get married next September. Although we have a great relationship together for the most part there is one issue that really bugs me... he still goes out to strip clubs with the boys even though I have told him that I find it disrespectful...

Strip club problems [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half. Our sex life has come to schreeching hault. I always ask for it, he always has a reason as to why he's not up for it. But he goes to strip clubs... A LOT. I know its somewhat shady, but sometimes I look at his credit card receipts. ...

View more questions Search