Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2012pati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Soft water and pets?
    I recently moved in with my sister and her water is soft. When I fill my dog's drinking bowl, it suds up and smells funny. He is throwing up white stuff too? I've never seen him throwup but there are white stains in the cement when I get home. How can I tell if the water has too much salt or is healthy?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2012, 09:50 AM
    You buy bottled water and that's what you give the dog (and yourself and your sister).

In some places the County Health Department will analyze the water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My rain soft water system the tank is full of water what do I do? [ 0 Answers ]

And also when I put salt in it I'm guessing it's the over flow valve water is pouring out what do I do?

When soft water machine is running, will hot water come out OK say in the bathtub? [ 0 Answers ]

When soft water machine is running, will hot water come out?

My science project: What are the effects of hard water and soft water on hair dye? [ 5 Answers ]

Water questions. I am confused as to what I can use for hard & soft water. Is purified bottled water considered soft water and is tap water considered hard water? Any examples of hard & soft water?? Thank You.

Hot water only - no cold water - soft water system [ 4 Answers ]

I have what seems like a very odd problem. I have lost water pressure to all sinks, one shower (other works fine), and the backyard hose (frontyard hose works fine). I'm very confused, but initially had a problem where some tiny gold pellets of some sort had backed up into places where we were...

View more questions Search