Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurie1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 08:07 AM
    joint pain
    Went to the dr. in Sept. with knee pain and stiffness, x-rays should I have Arthrites in 3 spots and pointy things growing. Pills gave me heartburn so stopped taking them after 3 days. Now the pain is in my back, hands, shoulder, neck and even the base of my head. Can't do anything for more then 5 10 min. When using my arms, sweeping, doing my hair, dishes even a shower, they get so tired and heavy the only thing that helps is resting them on something, and for the next hour every time I lift them, they shake uncontrollably. Something is very worng, do you have any advice on what it can be, or what to do? Pain is so bad have to talk myself out of going to the ER just about everyday. Oh yeah I'm female, 47. Thanks...

Check out some similar questions!

Right knee joint pain [ 4 Answers ]

In the past one week I am having sudden pinning pain in my right knee joint that lasts only for few seconds and then goes off. It happened while I was sitting idle in a bus or just on a sofa in my house. Could this be due to accidental knocking of the knee on some blunt object like table drawer,...

Joint Pain Everywhere [ 11 Answers ]

I'm eighteen years old and I've been experiencing joint pain lately, and was wondering where it's coming from. It started when I sprained my ankle last month, and then my knee started swelling up out of nowhere. Then my whole leg started swelling... The pain started from my ankle and knee to my...

Finger Joint pain [ 1 Answers ]

The index finger of my right hand has been hurting for about a week now for no reason that I can think of. I don't believe I caused it any trauma and there is no apparent swelling or bruising. However, every time I bend the finger or use it when typing the joint hurts and feels like it has been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.