Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 06:52 AM
    My best friend is smoking weed
    I'm 14 and my best friend is in the wrong crowd. She started smoking weed and when I try to talk to her she doesn't want to hear what I have to say about how bad it is. She thinks it's cool and shouldn't stop. I don't know what to do! Please help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Find new friends,
    catlover2801 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 07:38 AM
    My friends smokes weed but she's not like that try talk to her when she's not been smokin for a while just tell that your worried about her and that your not trying to be nasty just trying to care for her if she's a true friend she would listen to what you what to say
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Hello A:

At 14 you and your friends are just BEGINNING to figure out the world. Your little girl friends, may very well NOT be your adult girl friends. I wouldn't waste time trying to tell anybody which is the RIGHT way to go. I'd be trying to figure it out myself.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoking weed, can it mess my head up? [ 47 Answers ]

I want to know does weed mess with everyone's head? I have smoked weed once or twice, OK a lot of the time and I think it messing me up but I really enjoy it. Or at least I think I do! What is it with weed? Is it addictive? Can it really harm you and your mental health? If I have been realising...

I need to stop smoking weed [ 9 Answers ]

OK I'm 15 and I think I'm addicted to weed, I have been smoking sense October everyday and my parents are trien to get me to stop, but when I do I see blured vision, I get head acs stressed and pissed off,and others I don't know what to do

How can I make my boyfriend stop smoking weed? [ 5 Answers ]

How can I make my boyfriend stop smoking weed... he's awesome.. but I can't stand that he smokes it... it makes him be all stupid and stuff.. I've threaten him about everything.. from leaving him to not giving him sex.. but nothing has worked.. our fights have gotten worse.. please... I need some...

Is he smoking weed? [ 63 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrend, we have been going out for more than a year. And I always suspected that he smokes weed. And recently I found out some stuff in his ashtray and I told him that I know he is smoking weed and I showed him proof. But he said its not his and that its his cousine's and a frend's. So...

The Influence of Smoking Weed.. . [ 2 Answers ]

How does weed influence other to smoke? I've smoked weed and have not been influenced by anyone to smoke it. No one made me do it either so how does it influence others to use weed? :confused:

View more questions Search