Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somethinq_x3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Help me find my dad
    Hello my name is jennifer cruz . I need help finding my dad . He left when I was 3 months old . The only thing I know is that his name is Robert Antonio Cruz . I've heard many sides of the story but I would like to hear his side can you please help me find him .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 07:42 PM
    How old would he be now ? How long has he been gone, how old are you?

Talking to other family members, where was he from, where was he living last time anyone heard from him. Again talking to family members do they know names of other family members of him,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't find my dad! [ 4 Answers ]

My dad is someone I have never new and I need to find him,he does not know I exist, but I know he does,I only know his first name and the color of hair he has,I also know the place he worked 13 years ago,but that place has shut down. I would email the people that used to own it but I have no idea...

I need to find my dad [ 15 Answers ]

I need help finding my dad he's name is shaun bell he will be either 48 or 49 on Friday 27th November I've never seen my dad in 14 years he moved to essex in 1995 with a partner beverly naish and her 3 kids and never seen him since then I have heard that he has moved back to the durham area I don't...

Help find dad [ 4 Answers ]

My name is staci I have 2 wonderful little girls and their dad which I'm still with has never met his dad I want my 2 girls to know their grandpa really bad if some one can please help {personal info removed} which is the year h left he was their in the navy... I'm not positive but I believe his...

I need to find my dad anyone ? [ 5 Answers ]

I need to find my dad his name sean bryan oboyle he was in the navy he's white maybe 47 or around that please help me he left my mom in the phillipeans and I don't know nothing about him ecept he has blonde hair I really need to find him.

View more questions Search