Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RoseNTripp3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 04:35 PM
    How much do condoms cost at gas stations?
    My boyfriend wants to have sex and so do I. We are going to have sex at his beach house in one of his tents on the shore. We both agree that a baby is not appropriate for this point in our lives. Does anyone know how much condoms cost at gas stations? Neither one of us has any diseases, yet who ever knows for sure? We may not be in love, we're pretty close though, but we are both interested about how this all feels. If anyone has any suggestions on positions or anything which would make this anymore enjoyable-please tell us.

-Rose and Tripp
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 20, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Condoms are not 100% effective. No one should be engaging in sexual intercourse unless they are prepared to have a child.

Condoms can cost anywhere form less than a $1 to close to $2 in boxes. SOME gas stations might still have vending machines that dispense condoms, and the cost is probably about a buck or so each. Will vary by area and quality of condom. Why not buy them in a drugstore. No telling how long a package may be sttting in a vending machine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 04:46 PM
    Yes get them at a drug store and don't buy the cheapest.
    Condoms have about a 10 percent failure rate as normally used, and even a 3 percent failure rate when used exactly right.

Have you had sex before, you do know first time is most likely going to be somewhat painful.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Exactly what I was thinking what's wrong with getting them in a drugstore.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 09:48 PM
    How old are you two?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2012, 05:53 AM
    Good point Craven

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are gas stations considered private property? [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently arrested for hitting a gas pump at a gas station and am currently a habitual traffic offender therefore I should not have been driving; however is it legal for me to get arrested from the premises being as though it is considered private property? Do I have a case as far as fighting...

Cost to convert from gas to electric Heat [ 16 Answers ]

How much would it cost to convert a 3 story home from gas heat to electric heat

Bad gas at Thorntons gas stations [ 1 Answers ]

I just had to have my 3 month old Mazda CX7 repaired to the tune of $550.00 because of bad gas. Does anyone have any issues with getting bad gas from Thorntons stations. E85 was in my wife's tank when she never pumped E85. Wondering if anyone experience a mistake at a station where the wrong gas...

Murphy's gas stations [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where Murphy's gas stations(usually at Walmart) buys their gas to resell to the public. Is it bought from a USA oil company or imported from an oversea oil company?

Cost of electric vs. Gas heat in Philadelphia, PA? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to calculate the current cost of one BTU of natural gas vs. one BTU of electric resistance heat? I've been told that now since the cost of natural gas is so high, the cost of using baseboard electric heat is no more expensive than that of a natural gas fired furnace.

View more questions Search