Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bitzzz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 12:53 PM
    How to convince my parents for love marriage
    Hi I'm in a reltnshp since last 9 yrs bt I'm unable to convince my parnts 4 getng me mary with the boy I love. His family membrs and himself. Has also tried to tak and solv all the prbs they have regardng our reltn bt nthng hapnd they don't want to undrstnd nythng. Evry time I try to tak to thm they *** up with new prb lms. And they evrytym try to find his mistaks n. Failurv tried almst everythng to convince. Thm bt nthng is hapenig till nw. Can nybdy sugest sum ideas. If u hv ny idea please mail me on my email id its. >Removed< N v r in the same caste. Nor my siblings are ready to support us.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Please don't post your email address.

You seem to have two options - marry this person and defy your parents OR don't marry this person.

It's been 9 years. They are not going to change.

Apr 20, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Bt hw cn I leave him it has been 9 yrs reltnshp . Cn you sugest sumthng efctve that mght chnge my parnts views nw . Cz befre tkng ny tough stp I wnt to try last
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2012, 05:00 AM
    No, I can't. If they don't like him after 9 years I can't imagine what anyone can do to change their minds.

How can you leave him? You decide that you don't want your life as it is until you die and you make changes.

May 2, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Help me out please nybdy cz I'm in a big trouble nw
    Uber Member

May 2, 2012, 02:45 PM
    What does "big trouble" mean? Here (in the US) it means you are pregnant.

If your parents didn't like him to begin with I suspect they're going to like him a lost less now.

I'll try another angle - what do you want anybody to say? Nobody here can FORCE your parents to do anything, to approve of anything, to like anyone.

You have two choices - leave or stay.

I've already explained it once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Convince parents for Love marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, My name is Sandhya and I belong to a middle class family with Genaral-VaishyaVani Caste.I love a Boy who is also from middle class family and from General-KKshatriya Maratha caste. The problem is I had a break up with a guy of same caste before this guy came to my life. My breakup...

How to convince parents for love marriage? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 year girl and I'm in love with 23 year guy, that guy has two brothers elder to him. My parents getting marriage proposal to me and I got frustated and I broke my matter to my dad. Initially he was in dilama and he said that he will try to accept. But now he is threatening me to marry guy...

Love marriage convince parents [ 3 Answers ]

Hii I'm a telugu,gal and in love with a punjabi guy, we both are hindu, but still don't know whether my parents wll agree or not, as we belong to different caste, plzz provide me tips to convince them in a much better way without hurting their sentiments. They are worried about what other people...

View more questions Search