Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ravenfox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 10:32 AM
    My dog pee on my bed
    Well my husband and I work in the mornings we take him out every mornings before we leave to work. My dog raven (male) sleeps under my bed not never on top. So when I leave my bed room door is open whenever he want to be in his bed.and also my mother in law lives right next door(we have the 3rd floor to our selves) so she takes care of him while we at work. Anyway when we come back home ours bed wet & soaked and its only my side of the bed is where he does it. Its been going on for like 2-3 weeks we always take him out when we get home, we go for long walks, etc. and I have read that you shouldn't scold/ punish him but don't know what to do need help.
    KrissyI12cjc Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Lock him out of your room. He shouldn't be in the bedroom either way. Make a place for him in the house other than the bedroom and let him sleep there. Keep your room door closed so he can't get into your bedroom.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Your first stop should be at your veterinarians office to rule out medical issues such as urinary tract infection or kidney issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my 13-year old daughter still pee in the bed? [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter has been peeing in the bed since she was a toddler, and she is STILL peeing in the bed at the age of 13. She has her moments where she'll go a month or two without doing it, and just when we're all getting excited, she has an accident again and then every other day or so. We don't...

Why does my dog still pee in the house? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a male dog who's 7 years old and he still pees in the house. Someone told me that if I get him neutered this will stop. Is this true?

Dog suddenly not going out to pee [ 2 Answers ]

We have 2 shepard-lab mix dogs, one male and one female, from the same litter. We got the male several months later than the female (he's only been with us since July, whereas we got her last December). Both of them are quite fearful for some unknown reason (they're puppies of a rescue dog, never...

Dog will not pee or poop outside [ 1 Answers ]

I just adopted a 2 year old greyhound terrier mix from the kennel four weeks ago. The kennel said that he was an inside dog. The problem is getting him to go to potty outside. He seems to be shy about peeing and pooping. I have taking him for a two hour walk through the park and around the block...

View more questions Search