Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annalester23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2012, 08:14 AM
    My 1yr old duck cannot walk
    My duck is 1yrs, she has been fine until two days ago she came out of the hut and cld not walk... she has not laid for 3 days now although there is an egg there, she loses her balance and is moving using her beak and the bend of her legs, she is still eating and drinking fine, we have given her yeast to her diet and she is fine in her self, so please help me, as she is so young and my daughters pet x
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 09:26 AM
    You need to take her to the vet.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Apr 20, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Ditto, the Veterinarian is her best option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Used to walk regularly for 7kms now I am trying to get conceive. Can I continue walk? [ 1 Answers ]

Everyday I used to walk for 7kms . Now I am trying to get conceive can I continue my walk?

Duck suddenly can't walk [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here but need some help! We have two 2 month old ducklings. We have raised them from being not more than a couple of days old at the most and they have been doing really well. One was slightly older than the other and so was a bit bigger and stronger. However on Sunday morning we...

Duck can't walk [ 2 Answers ]

I have a duck that is about six months old. He is a male and I have another male so they may have got in a fight but, there is no blood or broked legs have cheeked him good. I found him stuck in the mud and could not walk. He is eating and drinking and pooping but can not walk. Could it be his...

My duck can't walk anymore. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a baby duck that a chicken hatched out a couple of weeks ago. She refused the duckling and pecked a large hole and exposed the skull. We resuced the duckling and all was fine until last night. The little duck has lost its ability to walk. What might be the problem?

View more questions Search