Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ted1447 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Could she be pregnant
    I had sex with my wife on the last day of her period which is the first day of March, we skiped the second to the fourth, we had sex from the fifth to the fourteenth day, every night and morning, she missed her period for march.
    Could she be pregnant? Two tests show positive, but we do not believe,
    Thanks for your answer. Ted1447
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 20, 2012, 07:45 AM
    If you have any doubts you will need to consult with your own medical practitioner for a blood test.
    Ted1447 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 07:46 AM
    I had sex with my wife on the last day of her period which is the first day of March, we skiped the second to the fourth, we had sex from the fifth to the fourteenth day, every night and morning, she missed her period for march.
    Could she be pregnant? Two tests show positive, but we do not believe,
    Thanks for your answer. Ted1447
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2012, 10:51 AM
    It is very rare to get a false positive, let alone two. She needs to make an appointment with her OBGYN and have it confirmed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search