Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LBRedman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Appliances
    I am seeking a source for obtaining a relacement filter cartridge #CA-190 manufactured by Rush Hampton Industries in Longwood Florida. Thank you.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Try here:
    TekQuest Industries > Products > Air > Fresh'n Fridge
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2012, 06:22 AM
    Try: TekQuest Industries > Products > Rush Hampton > Replacement Filters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appliances [ 2 Answers ]

My kenmore elite gas dryer model 110 75922401 ignites but doesn't stay on long enough to dry the clothes. Please advise what the problem may be and hopefully a solution. Thank you

Appliances [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a wire diagram of Kenmore 300.110.28332700/washer? Tried the internet not doing any good. BOB, Aug

Appliances [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out a solution to my problem my kenmore washer filled up with water about an hour later I came back to unload my laundry lifted the top & my clothes were still sitting in water so all I know is that the washer filled with water & that was how it stayed

GE Appliances [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE top freezer refrigerator model # PTS25SHSSS I can not get the controls panel lights to come on. After reading the trouble shooting tips it refers to a possible solution as replace the fuse….but it fails to point out where the fuse is located. Their will be a $70.00 service change. ...

View more questions Search