Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idefc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 07:52 PM
    My friend is cutting herself and I'm on the phone with her while she
    She already has profesinal help. Her mom died a year ago I don't know what to tell her
    annalester23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2012, 08:44 AM
    Just be her friend... it must be really hard for you, I'm sure, if professional help is not helping you have no choice but to help her threw this difficult time... the other thing to do is be down to earth with her and tell her how silly she is being... it worked for my friend, I hope I have helped xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is cutting herself. [ 15 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a perfect life, perfect face, body, has guys chasing her, a great at home life yet she admoits to cutting herself with pride. I ask her if anything goes on she can tell me but she says that she does it because it's a new expirience. I'm really scared for her, no matter how...

My best friend is cutting herself! [ 5 Answers ]

I have known L almost my whole life and I grew up with her. She was always bottling stuff up and hardly ever opening herself to other people. When she finally did, it was only when she could not stand it anymore. I was happy that she trusted me enough to tell me her problems then. Her parents...

Friend may be cutting herself [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is 18 and is incredibly overly dramatic, everything to her is the end of the world. Right now she's in college, in a rocky relationship, and so forth. Recently, her girlfriend of 7 months of her had a short breakup of 4 days. And in that time she was crying constantly to my other...

I think my friend is cutting [ 7 Answers ]

I think my friend is cutting her wrists. We are 13 years old, going into 8th grade. We are best friends, practically sisters, and I'm getting worried. I see scratches on one of her wrists, and they always look fresh. I've asked her about them, and she tells me her cat is doing it, then quickly...

My friend is cutting. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm in 8th grade and about a half year ago I realized my friend had cut herself. She promised that was the only time and that she wasn't going to do it again. But at school the other day I realized that she had cut marks on her arm again. I asked her why and she said to get rid of the pain....

View more questions Search