Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Does piercing your cartilage hurt
    Im Getting my Cartilage pierced and I'm only 12 so what hurts more needle or gun because I can't stand pain and I heard the gun shatters it I'm vey scared and is it safe what ear hurts less?
    anitabb26 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 09:08 PM
    What ear hurts less? Seriously? Haha, they both have cartilage and they both should hurt equally. And about the needle and the gun... they both hurt.

Good luck
    Walien457 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 03:42 PM
    I got mine done 3 months ago and I am not good with pain but 1-10 10 being worst pain I would say 3-4 it really is just a pinch for 2 seconds... Flick your ear that's what it feels like(: good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does cartilage piercing hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

I really want my cartilage piercing by needle done but watching videos on YouTube it looks really really painful, is it? Also what do I do if it gets infected and what are the chances of it getting infected? I have my ear lobe pierced 3 times and only my third one was really painful afterwards and...

Cartilage piercing hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going to get my cartilage pierced soon and was wondering how bad and for how long it would hurt. I was also thinking of getting two at one time... should I do this? Thanks! Tell me your experiences :)

Getting a Cartilage Piercing soon - does it hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 13, and I'm getting a Cartilage Piercing soon, but I would like to know if it hurts before getting it done.

How much does a cartilage piercing hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting my cartlage pierced on Wednesday the 22nd December 2010 and I am so nervous about if it will hurt or not because I have heard from some people that it does but from others I have heard that it doesn't

Does piercing your cartilage hurt [ 1 Answers ]

I don't think it hurts when I got mine don't at claires it wasa little stinging for about 18 seconds and I juts got mine done I remember and it hurts when I roatate them and when you touch it or something hits it remember don't sleep on it cause it will go right through your ear

View more questions Search