Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2Preludes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Prelude won't start.. compression
    I have an 89 prelude that stop running after my brother drove back to my house tunred off then came in and when he tried to leave would it would not start. We have changed sparked plugs and distributor and had a mobile mechanic look at it. We have spark it tries to start. Did a compression test and it was at 110 not sure if that would stop it from starting? The mechanic even gave it an algternate fule source and it still would not start.

Check out some similar questions!

74 chevy truck will turn over but won't start. Will start with starter fluid but won't [ 1 Answers ]

My 74 chevy pickup sat over the winter and now it won't start. I was running just fine before I let it sit. It turns over but won't start. If I use starter fluid, it will start but won't stay running. I don't smell gas in the carb either. I'm thinking it's the fuel pump or the filter. Problem...

my john deere z 425 won't start, it turns over but won't start [ 0 Answers ]

my john deere z 425 won't start, it turns over but won't start. I keep turning it over but it never cranks. It only has 150 hours on it

92 prelude won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I was driving my car down the road and it died I checked for spark and it has non nor out of the coil I have power to the distributor but no signal also the fuel pump does not kick on and I have no injector pulse there is no pressure in the fuel rail I powerprobed the fuel pump and it does work I...

92 prelude won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1992 honda prelude 2.0si auto have had ingnition coil replaced and it fixed the problem or so I thought the car started to stall on start every now and again then the problem grew and started stalling whilst driving more so at lower speeds and now it won't fire up at all it cranks but...

Why won't my 92 prelude start [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 92 prelude f22b I got is as a project and the car won't start all I hear when I turn the key is the starter spinning and it will back fire sometimes nothing else I replaced the starter and the distributor but nothing has changed just the starter spinning as before. The fly wheel has all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.