Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonia10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 01:04 PM
    Trouble in my marriage
    I am a 30yr old Muslim woman and have been married for 8yrs now. It was in the third year of my marriage that I started having problems with my husband. He has cheated on me in the past and was forgiven and he is still doing it,he even bought a gal to our matrimonial home and spent the night with her while our son then 3yrs old was there. I wasn't in on that day cause I traveled out of state to attend my sister's wedding reception. He is a good father to his kids and he helps me and my family a lot financially. His cheating habit has been going on for a while, I do not trust him anymore and I do not want to get hurt again,am considering a divorce what should I do please help am desperate and cannot take it anymore I do not know what to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage in serious trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I'm married for 9years and I have 2 children, 7 and 4. My wife and I are going through a serious marriage crisis and I'm scared and lost. I don't know what to do. I love her but sometimes she says or does something and I loose it and say something that hurts her. Last week she was away for several...

Marriage trouble [ 2 Answers ]

What do I do when my husband tells me he is embarssed to be seen with me and I am overweight I weigh 200 pounds and I am 5'7 I know I need to lose weight but he feels he is no longer attracted to me and will divorce me if I don't lose the weight? I am 49 yeaars old

Marriage in trouble- what to do [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I had a long post detailing history and I will answer any questions but it was just too long and I felt I was likely being quite one sided against his problems and that is unfair. Obviously, a relationship is never one sided with one partner in the right and one in the wrong. We do have a...

Marriage in trouble [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I feel a little gaurded about doing this, but I need help. My husband says things to me like I am stupid, there is somehting wrong with me, I am white trash, I'm a moron, etc... He threatens me with divorce evey week. I know I am not these things, I am a very independent person, I work hard...

Is my marriage in trouble? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 7 years and have two children, ages 6 and 2. My husband is considerate, thoughtful and basically loving; however, I feel very disconnected from him. He gets up to do work on the computer (answer emails, etc) at 5 or 5:30 each morning and is ready for bed by 9:30 each...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.