Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mini_Her Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Apr 19, 2012, 11:11 AM
    How long before moisturizing?
    How long should I wait after I apply the skin lighteners, before I can moisturize? I was told not to mix the regular lotion with the skin lighteners. So if I apply them separately, how much time should I leave between the applications? Should I wait an hour or is that too soon?
    KatherineB Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 10:50 PM
    An hour is fine. Which lotion you use?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take long term vicodin consumption to exit your system? [ 7 Answers ]

If you have been on vicodin for a long time how long does it take to get out of your system.

Skin application of glutathione (added to moisturizing creme) [ 0 Answers ]

My lower legs have darkened skin (I am otherwise very fair and have diabetes II). The dark skin occurred when I had a severe water retension episode about 3 years ago. The Doctor put me on a diuretic and iron tablets (both Rx). I do not know if these things are connected. All I know for sure is...

How long is too long for a long distance relationship? [ 8 Answers ]

I am in LDR hell here, or so it seems.. before we were long distance, my boyfriend and I had been together for 3 months. It doesn't really seem that long but we were so close and I had the best time with him. So anyhow, he went off to Florida to start college in August this summer. At first,...

How long is to long for the support chain to be that hangs a heavy bag? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 100lb heavy bag. I really don't have anywhere suitable at my home to hang it. I do however work in an old warehouse. I have the perfect area for it but the beam that I would be hanging it from is probably 6-8ft above where the top of the bag would be. Is that to far for the chain length? I...

Aveeno Continuous Radiance Moisturizing Lotion [ 1 Answers ]

The instructions say that one chamber might run out before the other when using the darker shades. How will I know that that has happened? Will the whole flow of lotion stop or what?

View more questions Search