Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annieonymous Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 10:51 AM
    If my cousin plans on committing suicide, do I tell if I'm not sure?
    My cousin is 16 and I'm 14... he's recently confided in me he might kill himself if something were to happen to his grandmother... I have no idea if he's serious, and if I tell, he might get in trouble... I plan on doing SOMETHING should I learn his grandmother is dead, but I'm not sure... please help...
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 19, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Speak to him. Be a friend to him as well as family. Let him know you're there to talk to about anything. If he carries on, you should take it seriously and tell his or your parents. He won't get in trouble if you tell someone, they'll be grateful you told them.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 11:08 AM
    An adult in the family needs to know what is going on with him. I'm sure they would appreciate your telling them. Is the grandmother ill?
    annieonymous Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 11:19 AM
    I don't know I've never met her:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If my wife cheated on me and she divorces me am I committing adultry [ 5 Answers ]

If my wife cheated on me and she files for a divorce against me and begins to live with another man.being that she cheated 1st Am I able to remarry if I slept with someone before the divorce was final.

2 sisters committing serious immigration fraud. [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me what to do... I know 2 filipina sisters, both scammers, borrowed a large of amount from me to use for their processing of visas and getting important Philippine documents. I was told that I'll be paid as soon as they obtain work in US but unfortunately until now I wasn't able to...

I violated my probation by committing the same crime. In the stae of CA, how will I be [ 6 Answers ]

Two years ago, I was caught shoplifting at walmart in palm springs, California. I was just recently caught committing the same crime yetserday; October 1,2010. I was told that I was going to get introuble for violating probation and for commitng a crime. I am so scared, and want to know how I will...

Can my sis in law be committing fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I have a brother who married an illegal and has 2 kids with her o her home but ever since they got married she still goes and spends the weekends at her mom every weekend and some times weeks her mom picks he up and brings her around payda only and takes her back to her home now she is 31 yr old......

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search